Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Lost Mobility

I remember a jingle which I heard during my school days:

Girna nahi gir ke sambhalna hai zindagi
Rukne ka naam maut hai chalna hai zindagi

I still believe in it..and believe in it strongly...But this seems to be an oxymoron sometimes. Is that you should always be on the move...is that you should never settle down...are you a wagabond...well if I ask these questions...the obvious answer is "no"....

A time comes in life....when you have to set your mind on certain things....it can be anything...a place to work...a city to live in or the more important part...a partner for life....

This lost mobility can be blissful, sacred and enjoyable. Yet life is much beyond all this...you have to give back to the society, the country and everybody around you....

I have always valued my work beyond anything else...and may be it's my partner for life...so I will move with it...wherever it takes me....till the day I live...I will move ... because

Rukne ka naam maut hai chalna hai zindagi......

1 Comments:

At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a great dreamer ...
Live your Life Rahul

 

Post a Comment

<< Home