Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Coffee complicates....

Life is a complicated web of relationships. We try to keep things simple or atleast say that lets not complicate things..yet we fail to do so. Tell me any relationship where things can always remain simple..Well you can't coz after all human being itself is a complicated creation of nature.

I have experienced this so often now that it seems quite perennial to me...that people cannot take simple things in a simple way...scepticism prevails and hogs our mind...may be this is an outcome of modern life...which is mechanistic...devoid of goodness...

I simply do nothing but laugh at the immature behaviour of some people when I see all this happening in and around me...so naive...that you can do nothing but feel sympathetic towards them...when you see them mess their lives...by their complicated thinking...

Relating to business concepts...today the marketer says "Keep things simple for the customer" yet when you see the same person in his/her personal life...he has probably screwed it up...


Life is beautiful...I have always appreciated things which are simple..they had been close to my heart...I love living every moment...and try to be happy the way I am...simple and straight..and sometimes blunt...yet true to myself and others...

Yet I have seen people complicating their life on a cup of coffee...

So next time you sip a cup of warm coffee...don't think much...coz

Coffee complicates...just njoi the beverage...IT'S SIMPLE...


.....

8 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dat sounds interesting ...... Is it a story or autobiography ;)

 
At 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Intriguing..Rex baby looks like u ve a story to tell ;)..As they say 'A lot can happen over a cup of Coffee'..Seems CCD jampot is living upto its tagline ;))..Sunil

 
At 12:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

spill the beans..

 
At 3:59 PM, Blogger Rex said...

@anonymous 1

You can call it an autobiography..wont mind

@anonymous 2 - Sunil
Well I didn't author it, the one who did has already pitched it to a large audience...yet the story is pretty interesting !!

@anonymous 3 - ceo
it's already...can't u hear it !!

 
At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey nice blog... saurav chowdhury

 
At 11:48 PM, Blogger Ruminations said...

hmmmm......

 
At 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But how coffee has complicated it that is never stated... was it to hot to take?...

 
At 6:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home