Monday, December 04, 2006

A few small things....

I wonder when I look back today....the events that shaped my life...were not something very big...but bits of small things...unimportant may be yet so important when I reflect....

A cliched statement as we often hear "Small things make a big difference" is so true. We often get involved in things to make a big impact..whether it be our career..our relationships..or any other endeavour.....

But do we ever think if there is really a substitute to things like a few word of thanks to your friends who are always there for few...a word of gratitude to your teacher...a few words of appreciation to your colleague for a work well done...some time spent with the person you love...the small fights and then the act of making it up...a few words of gratitude for your family whom we take for granted....

If you think a bit...there is none...and if you really can feel it you will understand that these are much bigger than the success you achieve in life....

You may own 10 cars and draw a fat salary....you might have a beach-side bungalow...you might have a fleet of servants....but the day you leave this world...it will be only those few people who will feel your absence in their life....you will live another life in their memories....

Dream big and achieve it...but don't miss out those beautiful moments of life which makes you human....

Life is short.....spread love....be loved...and cherish those few small things...

....

2 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What does one do if there is no one to live for?
What does one do if there is no one to care for?
What's my motivation for life as it is?

What if I realise one fine morning that all I did over all these years of my life has no significance at all?

What if I have lost it all? And more?

What if my dreams are empty? What do I live for?

What if there is no hope?
What if there is no answer?

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Rex said...

Who are you who is so upset with life...hope is the only hope u can hope for...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home