Tuesday, November 21, 2006

If life would have been a little fairer....

The first time I left home there was fear of the unknown...I was dreaded of how am I going to adjust to the new place...the people...the work...a sinking feeling ran through my spine...the comfort provided by our loved ones and aegis of the elder will not be anymore...

Yet when we move to new places we meet new people...we have both good and bad experiences....but you are never alone...there will be a few friends whose company we cherish forever...a sense of unification...a sense of togetherness breeds and we get along...

If life would have been a little fairer....we have to move again..it never takes our consent...fate moves us apart...we suffer social dislocation...and it's not easy to adjust oneself again and again...

I still miss my friends with whom I studied ...with whom I worked...and with whom I met at other places...it's so difficult when it's time to move again...

Days in XLRI are numbered...can be counted on the finger tips...

I will always feel nostalgic about this place....which was evident from the fact that I really missed it when I went for 2 months of Summer Project in Mumbai....

Most of the people out here are really so good....and there are people to whom I feel attached...I will miss them so much....

Yet I have to move on....

When I came to this place I thought I won't get attached...coz it's really painful to move apart....I kept explaining myself...no I won't....Yet I failed...failed miserably yet again....

"Is there a final destination.....Sometime I contradict myself when I ask such questions....I am human too and I fail...."

.........

1 Comments:

At 9:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

every step we take, the last step seems so much better... but every step we take, we make new friends, good friends... this continues... life goes on...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home