Saturday, November 25, 2006

Unpredictability

Life sometime seems so weird. Things happen to you...You have no control over it. Why it has happened..there is no answer. Whether it was your mistake .. you never know. Could that thing had been averted.. god knows!!

But life is weird sometimes....

Every new person you meet in life is a new experience. So many things to learn from them. They can be like you or can be your contrast. They make so much impact on your life. But one day they leave you...when you need them the most...Why they left you..you never know...

Life is so weird.....

You try to find somebody who will always be there for you in need. You call them friends. But can friendship be achieved or it happens. I guess it happens!! Weird again!!! You try to be friend to somebody and it never happens .. and somebody become your friend and you never come to know when did it happen....

Life is so weird......

Good Bad Ugly is a part of life....they come when you never expect them. Can you dictate them...No you can't....coz it is Unpredictable...

Life is so unpredictable....

I hope I could have controlled a piece of my life...I could have made friends I wanted to...I could have studied in the place I wanted to...I could have worked in the place I wanted to....I could have provided happiness to all which I wanted....But I never did...things came to me and I have to accept them....all... the Good Bad Ugly...

God can you give one day to me...when I can make things predictable and I can do what I always wanted...

God can you?

................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home