Friday, November 24, 2006

Just another day....Yet so Special !!!

Well, this is the first time I am writing something when I am not really down. Yt'day was one of those days which really brings my family and friends closer to me. Yeah I scored one more year in life...it was one of my most memorable birthdays....due to several reasons...


Before I write a short account (specially for my friends outside XLRI) of the day's events I would really express my gratitutde to all my near ones, friends, batchmates, juniors & seniors who remembered me on that day. It means a lot to me....no words to express....

The day before I had a nightout due to "MACR" workshop ("If you are thinking what is MACR...it's just another jargon in a mba's diary"). A confessoin to be made - I removed my birthday from Orkut a few days back so that it doesn't get noticed by my friends out here in XLRI...reason ?? soon you will understand...

I disappeared from my room so that I wasn't traceable ....yet was spotted...and at 11:59 PM somebody knocks the door.."Aaajaa Beta Bahar aajaa...ab chup ke fayda nahi hai"... It was time to shower some love on me by my friends out here....Well it's a special form of love and you need to experience it before you can comment on it....lol...

Birthday bumps are always interesting provided you are not on the receiving side ;-)....After being showered with love I was taken near the cafeteria where a few eggs were nicely cracked on my head....and then the Inaugural Ceremony.... thinking what is that ?

Well thats the new fountain constructed near our hostel entrance. But the inauguration was a little different...I was put into the water filled fountain...may be to take off the effect of the smelly egg :-D

Well then yes the best part...The Cake....A really great cake...and that gave me a thought that it's just for eating...how can I make such simplistic assumptions...Yeah it was wrong....The cream finally ended on my face...well after all the cake was meant for me !!!

The birthday bash/wash ended and I was back to the Workshop work...

Well another round of celebrations followed in the night when there was another round of cake cutting ceremony with close friends...and it was really so nice to see have them.....and again some nicely cooked "soups and corns"....

Well it was one of my most memorable days...it means a lot to me....and these memories will be with me forever....These memories are the ones which we live on when we have gone far apart in life....Those moments are really so special and those who make them so special, always remain close to your heart.....Just a thought borrowed from a friend.............

"Memories play a very confusing role...they make you laugh when u remember the time u cried together! but make u cry when u remember the time u laughed together"

............

1 Comments:

At 12:51 PM, Blogger @N$#U said...

Kal rahen ya na rahen kal , kal yaad aayenge yeh pal.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home