Friday, December 08, 2006

Memories never fade...Yet...

It was a dark night when my mind was wandering across numerous things...those few things which was my past, which is now a part of me and which cannot be changed...past which seems like a story to me...past which is long forgotten... still reminiscent in some corner of my mind when I meet silence and solitude...

Memories, good or bad, never leave us. Good memories are something which we cherish. Whether connected to some event, person or place we try to live them again and again. They make us feel better when we are down...

But can we avoid those memories which lets us recall those moments of life which were really painful...which were connected to those people who gave us nothing but sorrows...those whom we loved the most and who were never there when we needed them the most.....

I have always felt that the power of bad memories is much more than good memories.......they can make me feel worse when I am down....and they come to my mind most when am already feeling low....

Yet when there is somebody with you who can really give you the warmth, the personal touch and the solidarity...such memories fade and go away for ever...life seems beautiful again...a new sky to fly, a new horizon to explore, a new road to travel.....

Not all are lucky to get the same ... yet there is a point of time everyone gets it... sooner or later is luck.....God balances things so meticulously....

I love to watch the starry sky for hours....they inspire me.....they symbolize to me so many things...one being the sign of solidarity...they have stood beside each other for millions of years...across all events when the universe was changing....for good and bad times....

Times are changing...yet they never changed...

...........

1 Comments:

At 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thnx, beautifull words...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home