Monday, December 18, 2006

My Last Poem

The day I will be there in your arm
Your angel face with all the charm
Your blue eyes that are ocean deep
These were the things I wanted before I sleep

The moments of happiness and the state of bliss
You gave me all which I will now miss
The silent moments the long walks
The long arguments and the wordless talks

Hours of looking into each others eye
When we never knew how time flies by
How we watched the starry skies together
The warmth we felt in the cold weather
Within my mind your snapshot I will always keep
These were the things I wanted before I sleep

Something touched me deep inside
When I saw you first I sighed
I asked god can she be mine
Can she come and make my life divine
There was no answer not a sign
I kept on trying yet I knew you will decline
I resigned to fate knew it was all God's design
When you said yes I was on cloud no. nine

Those were the moments I will cherish
My soul will live them when I will perish
When I leave I should see you with all smiles
You are my strength when I travel endless miles

No sorrow no tears no blemish no scars
When I walk to the sky and become a star
My head in your hands where I will peacefully lie
This will be the day that I die

- Rahul

4 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Blogger Rachit said...

What a poem!
I bow to thee!

 
At 8:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

have u written this!!!
tu poet bhi bann gaya????
ye kya ho gaya???

nidhi

 
At 11:56 PM, Blogger Rex said...

Yup..these are my thoughts...and as I said..this is my open diary where i try to jot down the way I feel about life ... just trying to write a bit..

 
At 10:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful thoughts...lucky is that angel for whom these apply...a divine confluence that shall be...sooner or later it will be...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home