Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Road to Nowhere

Aimless I wandered on the street
The sun was high and flashing its heat
Though I knew I will end up somewhere
Yet I was on the road to nowhere

I questioned myself what I wanted in life
A career, a house or money in rife
No answer was there and I walked again
I was lost in the chores mundane

I had been walking now for countless miles
Life has put me through so many trials
The times I won my ambitions grew
I changed with time and my goals were new

Yet the question lingered in my mind
The answer I searched but couldn't find
Though I knew I will end up somewhere
Yet I was on the road to nowhere

It is so tough to know oneself
No one can help me but myself
The only thing which makes me scare
If it gets too late when I reach Nowhere

- Rahul

2 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rahul,

Very well written. On lighter side, is it "Road to No where" or "Road to Now here".
apni journey ki koi kitab publish karne ka soocha hai?

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Rex said...

Hey Pragnesh...nice observation man...never thought that way...

Well kitabh toh nahi..jo thoda bahut likh pata hoon waise hi likhta rahunga..apne satisfaction ke liye..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home